Tuesday, July 1, 2008

QUOTES.....said by the star



"I believe it's very important that parents have a personal connection with their children. It helps kids feel more secure, have a feeling of family, makes them feel loved,I love my parents most in this world."

"My mother is my best friend and she is the only angel in my life."


"I am single and looking for a good man in my life."

"I want to be known as a performer not a star."

"I am proud to be part of today's ollywood. I love dancing."

"To act, you must know pain. You must know what it means to be in love, what it means to be rejected."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mithi....i have spent 01 year close to you....almost 08 hours a day (08 X 365 = approx 2920 hours)......but the dilemma is that u dont know me......

more than 10 time i hv brought my cam with me to that palce where i spend 08 hours a day... but cld not gather that courage to tell u for that.......

frnds say i m a e/f/g/h.. fellow...
i will be waiting for your mail....on his below mail id..

satyanjena@gmail.com